Monday, September 10, 2012

The Music of the Night






One of
my greatest childhood dreams is to watch The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. When I found out that they will have a run here in Manila I didn't dare miss my chance. This weekend, C and I watched it with the in-laws and I was weeping most of the time, hahaha. I don't usually cry at movies or plays but I KNEW I'd tear up once the chandelier was put up. 

We had dinner with my former colleagues and on the way home, C and I were still singing Phantom of the Opera songs. 

It was such a happy, happy night. I was on a high that I woke up late and didn't get to attend church :/ I wish I came with my family when they saw it today, but I think two days straight would be too much. But I'd love to watch it again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment