Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mother-Daughter Day at the Mind Museum

Mama and I had our mother-daughter day at the Mind Museum when they opened to the public. Never mind that I'm married and in my late-twenties. =p

Aedi the robot welcomed us.





They have interactive games.















There are A LOT of things they have to work on. Some of the exhibits felt random (too many toilets on display and arcade games on the second floor) and some of the signs were too wordy for young readers. It was a bit disappointing and underwhelming but it's still worth checking out especially if you have children. Children do not over-analyze so they'd probably have fun here. I've been to the Science Discovery Center in Mall of Asia and in my opinion, this place is equally enjoyable for the young ones. 

For more information, you could visit their site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment