Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm back!

It's been more than 3 months since I last posted anything! A lot has happened even if I was just at home most of the time trying not to overheat. If I was talking to a friend I haven't chatted with for three months asked me what's new, here are the two things I'd tell him/her (without boring my friend with details):

First, we got a dog!

Her name's Arya, named after Arya Stark of Winterfell :) She's turning one this Sunday (we got her when she was 10 months old), very playful, likes tummy scratches and cuddles. She can also be very feisty, chasing dogs twice her size! I love her! 

Second, we're going to have a (human) baby!


It looks like I just ate a lot for dinner here but I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant! It took us some time to share it to others because we announced before that I was pregnant but I had a miscarriage then. I found out I had antiphospholipid syndrome or APAS which caused the miscarriage. Now, I have to take aspirin and a shot (with a needle and all) of heparin, which is a type of blood thinner every single day to make sure my immune system won't attack the baby. The first trimester was kind of difficult and I was spotting every week but now I'm kind of enjoying every moment of it :) 

Chappy has even started talking to my tummy and sometimes I get confused if he's saying I love you to me or to our baby, haha.

We still don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl but we love our baby bunny just the same!

So there's my quick update :) What's up with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment