Monday, July 23, 2012

GV Mondays


Welcome to GV (Good Vibes) Mondays! From now on, I'll share something that hopefully will inspire at least one person to start their week right.

I got this line from my current nighttime read and it struck me because I'm in a stage where stuff keeps raining on my figurative parade. It's also typhoon season here in the Philippines and our old house couldn't keep up anymore so now I have to purge and pack our things before they get destroyed by the rain. At first I literally went crazy (thanks to my very active hormones) because of all the problems that this situation has caused; but then I realized that this is only temporary and I have to get a grip. I put my trust completely on Him and I look forward to what is in store for us after all this mess.

While things are not getting better, I find comfort that I am not alone because He is always with me and there is always a rainbow after the rain :)

By the way, I made the thing above using the Martha Stewart Craft Studio app on iPad. You can download it for free here.

1 comment: