Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cuppycake Diaries Entry # 1


I'm not fond of cakes but I find cupcakes so cute and irresistible especially if it looks as good as it tastes! For me, the perfect cupcake has fluffy frosting and a moist body that would melt and blend in my mouth when I bite into it. A cupcake is meant to be eaten by hand and not by using a knife and fork. The cupcake is the embodiment of fun that fits in the palm of my hand!

I asked C last December 1 to get something Christmassy (yes, that's a word I made up) to celebrate the last month of the year so he got me some cupcakes! My husband really knows me well :) He got me Peppermint Patty and Chocolate Surprise!



Peppermint Patty is my all-time favorite from Sonja's. It consists of Valhrona chocolate and peppermint-flavored frosting. I like anything chocolate-mint and even stocked up on the limited edition chocolate flavored toothpaste. But I digress, Peppermint Patty is so minty that when I burped, it felt like I just brushed my teeth!

Chocolate Surprise has some chocolate filling inside so when you bite into it, you experience chocolate-goodness times three! I wish the candy cane on top is mint-flavored to make it more realistic. Overall, it's not that spectacular and the Christmas theme is kind of forced but it's still worth ordering if you're fond of chocolate.

Clink! Cupcakes by Sonja Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment