Sunday, January 1, 2012

two zero one two

I know it's the new year already but I can't help but look back at the past year and the awesome (and not so awesome) stuff that happened. It will surely be one of the most memorable years of my life. I got married to my dream guy, I traveled a lot (Baguio, Puerto Princesa, Bataan, Marinduque, Boracay, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Bali,  Batangas, etc.), learned pole dancing, conquered a lot of fears, and basically lived a wonderful life! I am so grateful for all the blessings that God bestowed upon me and I hope that the year ahead will be as fulfilling as the previous years.

So what's in store for 2012? I don't know yet but I pray that our year will be full of blessings, love, laughter, joy, adventures, productivity, prosperity, generosity, confidence, and kindness. I haven't thought of goals nor resolutions for this year, those will come eventually. Cheers to a brand new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment